Professional bleed kit (Avid/SRAM/Formula)
After using a few different brands of bleed kit, we found these the best. The kits have great quality syringes and well toleranced fittings. Our favorite parts are the tubing, which can actually be clamped, and the connections, which don't let air in while you are bleeding. If you've ever used an Avid or SRAM kit you'll know what we are talking about...
The real advantage of this professional kit lays in the syringes. Look no further if you're keen on on a long lasting pair of syringes that consistently do a great job of degassing DOT fluid.
This kit fits all SRAM, Avid and Formula brakes. It contains 2 syringes and three interchangeable fittings --- i.e. 2 standard avid fittings and one bleeding edge fitting.
The kit also contains:
- 250ml Liqui Moly DOT 5.1
- A bleed block for two and four piston brakes (rotate it to change dimensions)
- Torx T10 wrench
- A pair of Nitrile protective gloves
- A rubberband for securing the brake lever
- Spare O-rings for the syringe fittings
- A brake bleeding instruction manual