Rimpact CX Tubeless Insert Set - with Valves
Tubeless inserts are a fantastic way to reduce wheel damage and improve the feel of your bike. Until recently none of the cheaper options performed well but Rimpact has changed that. Rimpact are simply a well performing product at a better price-point than the alternatives.
This is for one set (two) of inserts with valves.
Rimpact Tubeless Inserts help in the following ways:
- They minimise the impact force on your rim. We have had far less rim dings since riding them.
- They help stabilise your tyre sidewall. The level of stabilisation will depend on the combination of rim and tyre that you are running.
- They massively reduce trail chatter. This surprised us but it was very very welcome.
- They reduce the chances of damaging your tyre.
This is the Rimpact Cyclocross version. It fits 700c rims which are between 17mm and 25mm inner width and roughly tyre widths between 33c and 34c. They are made of a dual density foam which gives a fantastic improvement in ride feel, particularly on CX bikes. These inserts weigh 55g per wheel. These are not compatible with hookless rims.
We have a member of the team which has been running these for the 2021 CX season and has been raving hard about them. He's loving that they allow him to run 20psi in his tyres whilst retaining the ability to smash through the rough stuff.
- These will increase the surface area inside your tyre so we suggest using 25% or so extra sealant than you would usually.
- This product also includes Rimpact tubeless valves, because normal valves just won't work!
- Yes, this product listing is for two inserts - one for each wheel.