Rimpact Original Tubeless Insert Set - with Valves
Tubeless inserts are a fantastic way to reduce wheel damage and improve the feel of your bike. Until recently none of the cheaper options performed well but Rimpact has changed that. Rimpact are simply a well performing product at a better price-point than the alternatives.
This is for one set (two) of inserts with valves.
Rimpact Tubeless Inserts help in the following ways:
- They minimise the impact force on your rim. We have had far less rim dings since riding them.
- They help stabilise your tyre sidewall. The level of stabilisation will depend on the combination of rim and tyre that you are running.
- They massively reduce trail chatter. This surprised us but it was very very welcome.
- They reduce the chances of damaging your tyre.
There are two models of Rimpact inserts: Original and Pro.
Original inserts are made of a single type of foam and provide great performance at a great price point. We have been running Original inserts very happily for 6 months at the Christchurch Adventure Park.
Pro inserts are made from a dual density foam which provides even more rim protection, vibration damping, tyre stability and tyre damage prevention. Original inserts weigh 85g-95g each and Pro inserts weigh 150g-160g each.
- These are appropriate for rims with 23mm-35mm internal width. Anything larger than that would require the Rimpact +, but we don't stock that yet. Get in touch to register interest.
- These will increase the surface area inside your tyre so we suggest using 25% or so extra sealant than you would usually.
- This product also includes Rimpact tubeless valves, because normal valves just won't work!
- Yes, this product listing is for two inserts - one for each wheel.