MTB Mini Pump - Basic - Extractable Hose
Looking for a mini pump that doesn't break the bank? Consider one of these bad boys. We've been running one for 6 months on our mountain bike and its performance has been fine - just what you look for in a low price pump.
These are perfect as a pump for in the pack but comes with a bottle cage mount also. Don't expect amazing craftsmanship on this pump but it certainly does the trick.
Note: Not suitable for Road bikes, maximum pressure is about 60psi
- Extractable hose, so you can inflate your tyres without bending your valve around
- Presta and Schrader valve compatible
- Maximum pressure - about 60 psi. We just couldn't get it any higher. Fine for mtb's
- Basic bottle cage mount sits under the bottle cage
- Dust cap to keep crap out of the pump
- Cheap and chirpy, tweet tweet!