Bike Repair Stand
When working on your bike, having it elevated and held in place is extremely useful. This repair stand is a fantastic investment for being able to fix your bike. The stand is easy to set-up, has an adjustable height, adjustable clamp, rotatable clamp and is quite strong. And on-top of that, it's legs fold down to give a minimum length of 1m, so you can hide it in the corner or take it on trips.
Having your own Bike Repair Stand is a great way to start doing maintenance on your own bikes. We would be lost without ours!
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 25kg
- Adjustable height from 102 - 154cm
- Clamp opening adjusts from 30 - 80mm. Clamp has soft rubber on the inside which prevents damage being done to your bike when clamping.
- Don't worry about this product being partially made out of plastic. It is very robust
- If you want to put your bike on super funky angles you may need to adjust the rotation mechanism. This can easily be done by taking the handle off and tightening a bolt which brings the teeth slightly closer together.
- As with all other Repair Stands, there are a few ways using them can go wrong. Firstly, clamping your bike too hard can break things - just go easy on tightening it. Secondly, the bike needs to be reasonably central between the feet, otherwise the stand can fall over.