Bike Repair Stand
When working on your bike, having it elevated and held in place is extremely useful. This repair stand is a fantastic investment for being able to fix your bike. The stand is easy to set-up, has an adjustable height, adjustable clamp, rotatable clamp and is quite strong. And on-top of that, it's legs fold down to give a minimum length of 1m, so you can hide it in the corner or take it on trips.
Having your own Bike Repair Stand is a great way to start doing maintenance on your own bikes. We would be lost without ours!
You have the option of including a magnetic tool tray with your Repair Stand. Details about this product can be found here.
We also sell wall mounted repair stands which are cheaper and take up less space here.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 25kg - it can likely hold more but that is at your own risk
- Adjustable height from 102 - 154cm
- Clamp opening adjusts from 30 - 80mm. Clamp has soft rubber on the inside which prevents damage being done to your bike when clamping.
- Don't worry about this product being partially made out of plastic. It is very robust
- If you want to put your bike on super funky angles you may need to tighten the rotation mechanism. This can easily be done by taking the handle off and tightening a bolt which brings the teeth slightly closer together.
- As with all other Repair Stands, there are a few ways using them can go wrong. Firstly, clamping your bike too hard can break things - just go easy on tightening it. Secondly, the bike needs to be reasonably central between the feet, otherwise the stand can fall over.